Does this case have good air flow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's ok... but it has no front fans... you would have to add them. also the front vents are kinda small, so the intake might be an issue if you have it on the floor, (as the case takes in air from underneath)

it also has no exhaust fan in the back... you would have to add one of those as well...

some suggestions??
front fan / back fan / side fan / top fan /80mm
Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER Praetorian PAC-T01-E1 Silver All Aluminium Alloy ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail

front fan / side fan / back fan / 120mm
Newegg.com - XION Stacker XON-791B Black Steel Chassis with Aluminum Front Door ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail

these are just examples, but coolermaster puts out some nice cases...

yeah it looks pretty average cooling wise, but u should be fine once u add front and back fans. maybe even a top fan.

Um if your going to trash the PSU then get a Cooler Master Centurion as they are like the same price but better cooling. The Apevia is ok but I've heard it has some rough spots and is a little flimsy as well.

actually thing is i didn't buy it... it was in the recycle box.... it came with the PSU..........

well then.... add a few fans, and maybe take a drill and open up the holes in front and you have a free case... free is always good for modding... :p

Yes you can mod something in the front to get a front fan heh. Free is the best to mod as if you mess up you aren't at a loss. The case would be excellent if it had a front fan but even just stock it's not bad from what i have heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom