Votes: 0 0.0%
  • At least we finnally got GDDR4

• I will buy it either way

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GDDR5 (Graphics Double Data Rate, version 5) is a type of graphics card memory. It will be the successor to GDDR4. It is currently in its design state, and is reported by several online technology press sites to be available as first samples in mid-2007. GDDR5 products will supposedly be available in late 2007.

Despite the late 2007 suggested launch, given the state of the Graphics industry at this time it appears more likely to see a launch further into 2008.

its due out end of this year but hopefully the 9800 gets delayed, from the looks of it the 2900XTX seems to be in the perfect timeline for GDDR5 maybe thats what ati is waiting for??? I mean were until this was announced

its due out end of this year but hopefully the 9800 gets delayed, from the looks of it the 2900XTX seems to be in the perfect timeline for GDDR5 maybe thats what ati is waiting for??? I mean were until this was announced

Hm. Well I already bought the x1950xt, so for my next upgrade I'd like the GDDR5. Time to vote. lol

**** then computer memory will be behind as ddr3 has just been released and hmm when will ddr4 memory be released? or even ddr5 (not gddr).

doesnt matter DDR and GDDR are two different things
GDDR3 has been out a pretty good while, and DDR2 is still the standard for PC today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom