Do these look the same to u?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are the same architecture just about but look more closely and you will see that the Arctic Freezer Pro has larger dimensions, and spins at a higher RPM which allows it to give better CFM.

Do you plan on purchasing the AF7 from newegg and were looking at others? If so then get one from ewiz or svc becuase they have them for like 22-24 bucks there.

The AF7, also looks like, it has bigger fins, than the CM. I was looking at it, from the side view.

Exactly..it may not be the most powerful but most on this site are not crazy overclockers. I myself have an E6300 @ 3.22ghz and while that may seem high that's nothing compared to some people; my arctic freezer keeps me cool enough and after I get a new mobo I'm going to lap and add some AS5 to it and I will be even cooler.

The fact that the cooler is 22 bucks and can keep a chip cool enough even when overclocked is what it's so good. it may be up to 8 degrees worse cooling than a Tuniq but the Tuniq is also about 150% the cost.

i memba wen i first started here never heard ne thing bout that cooler. and once i saw it on the net and i was like pffft looks to cheap. then all of a sudden its like best thing ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom