do I really need such a high-end graphics card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A technology computer forum should NEVER have information posted that is not true, no exceptions."

there are exceptions due to human error, also this forum is awesome but I mostly read it for hardware info, where it is best, however I have seen quite a bit of misinformation on here thats frustrating at times like the guy with the highest post count on the security forum said not having an active firewall will not cause a pc to get malware, which is obviously false.

In this case, I agree that card couldn't max bf2 unless its at a very low resolution and or in windowed mode.

6600gt will run css very smoothly though, don't think this guy will ask another question here lol

or what lol?

dude everyone knows your a complete *******, and you bump your thread to say that? lol

or what lol?

dude everyone knows your a complete *******, and you bump your thread to say that? lol

A: Its annoying and unfair, i was tired at the time wasn't thinking properly at what i was writing, it was 12:15am at the time

B: Just because i disagree with some or vice verser dosn't make me a ********, you dont know me, don't refer to me like that

C:Not my thread, only a n00b who seems to enjoy being a complete and utter tard wouldn't think to look at the first page to fond out who started the thread

D: I'm not bumping the thread, why would i bump a thread that i didnt start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom