Discussion: A computer case you can mount a monitor to.

The renders you provide don't look really aesthetically pleasing, and with the base design doesn't look like your monitor can be adjusted either. So pardon if I say I'm not really following.

Now I apologize if I sound exceptionally negative, just if you want to bash a product already on the market then if you're going to upload some render ideas at least try to have the ideas in place to hold your argument. As much as I like Linus he can be a closed minded biased ******* when it comes to a few things lol. Not everyone needs monitor moving capabilities. I mean, he trashed the 34" wide and then used it on his desk for a while.

Innovation is great, and more competition is better. Just what I see here is hey we made this product check us out. Then when met with the "it's already been done" you want to be slightly on the defensive with no real counter argument besides we have ideas. Not exactly that great IMO. I hope to see some great renderings with an adjustable screen though, because I can't personally think of a way you can design that without it being real bulky.

First off, I'm not bashing anything, just pointing out why we think our product has a place in the market.

This product is still a work in progress and the renders mainly serve to give an idea of what our concept is, as it is difficult to explain in words. That said based on feedback we've gotten, people like the look of the case with the exception of the base which is currently in development.

Sure, not everyone needs monitor moving capabilities but we're including this feature in our design to cater for the many that do. We're looking to include a number of other features including the carry handle for ease of transportation, a USB hub on the base and custom cables to reduce clutter.

We've had a lot of positive feedback and suggestions elsewhere, and were looking to continue that here to improve our design further but forgive us if we don't pay too much attention to feedback from someone who complains about bashing a product while simultaneously bashing ours and a popular Youtuber.

Back
Top Bottom