DirectX 10 Preview!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man you gotta be kidding me.... That means somemore waiting :(. When the DX10 Cards come out should i get one right away?

alexsabree said:
Will all of the games that support DX10 support DX9??
Cause i dont want to just waste good money on a computer right now.

Frankly, no.

All this talk about DX10 games being Emulated on DX9 is speculation also and no one knows for sure.

Straight from Microsoft: "DX10 will not be backwards compatible with DX9." AKA: "You won't be able to run DX10 games on DX9 cards."

im not going to touch the 1st gen dx10 cards, more than likely theyll be somewhat glitchy.

im going to wait for, like most people are sayin, the 2nd or 3rd gen of dx10 cards.

never again will i have another 'biostar moment' (bought a tForce 6100-939 from newegg like the 5th day that they were available)

omg, i cant wait for the DX10 either, but i like most ppl will be waiting for 2nd or 3rd Gen cards, for now im going with a 7900GT.

Im also REALLY HYPED, cause i ALSO havent bought a computer since 1999. LOL!

Wow thats worse than me lol. My 2003 computer is lasting me for LANs but it wouldnt cut the chase now w/ these new games. Not the way i like to play them. I turn down the graphics a notch anyways for LANs so i make absolutely sure i dont lag. 125fps on Quake3 is funny lol and my friend was getting like 400fps haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom