raidmax Blackstorm Mid-Tower Gaming Case
GTX Evga 570
Atex psu 650W
Samsung 8GB DDR3
Fx4100
W.D 500GB 7200 RPM
Asus mother board (forgot which model)
Optical drives, window 7,
Yeah im in school atm and ill update it later with more spefic details but in general was this computer worth it?

Well, depends upon the license type for windows kinda... You can get OEM copies for like half of the price retail copies cost, but it has more restrictions.

In the end it seems about right IMO.

GPU: $400
Win7: $150 or $300ish
RAM: $50 for the 8GB kit
CPU: $110
cheapest wd 500GB 7200 RPM: $100
Motherboard: Could be from $90 to $140
Case: $80
Optical: Depends grealty, DVD drives are like $20 anymore, while blu-ray drives are $50+

The cheapest that setup would cost before shipping/taxes would be $1000ish, then the time spent building would bring it to $1200 IMO.

Did you get scammed? Not really.

With out the psu, as I thin you have the wrong one dow,n and the mobo, Newegg has it at about $800.

Add a quality psu, $80 and a quality Asus mobo $100, its bout $960. put a bvuilding fee in, $50 and they made about $200 off you.

\Ninja'd

what happened?
I thought you were building it yourself after all the suggestion we've given you.
are you going to get any technical support from the seller? how about warranty?

i was going to but than i needed a computer at that time to finish projects, and store warranty is like 1 year i think. And another question, for my GTX 570, playing swort on max setting, should i be at the 58-60 celcius state? : o

i was going to but than i needed a computer at that time to finish projects, and store warranty is like 1 year i think. And another question, for my GTX 570, playing swort on max setting, should i be at the 58-60 celcius state? : o

58-60 is pretty cool. The rule of thumb for GPUs is: keep it below 100c. But 100c is still quite hot (the same temp water boils) so I would advise below 80c and you are safe.

Edit: maximum GTX 570 temperature as stated by Nvidia is 97 C.
GeForce GTX 570

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom