DFI Ultra-D Chipset Noise

Status
Not open for further replies.

septoid2

Daemon Poster
Does the fan ever create alot of noise? I want honest answers not any DFI fanboy responses like NO ITS TOTTALY SILENT GO BUY ONE.

I'm getting alot of trouble out of my K8N Neo4-F's fan. Its.. LOUD.

Don't deal with fans. Go with the ASUS A8N-SLI Premium. I have it. I love it. No chipset fan, a passive cooling heatpipe instead.

Ya go asus if you really care but if you are serious about overclocking get DFI. I have dfi, but I really cant say because all the fans in my case are so loud I dont know whats what. it dosnt stand out or anything.

I'm getting it because I'm getting a case with a window, and UV lights, so I like the idea of UV sensitive components. I have a 3000+ Venice, so I might think about overclocking but I'm really new to the whole idea.

So it makes alot of noise eh? Hmm...

septoid2 said:
I'm getting alot of trouble out of my K8N Neo4-F's fan. Its.. LOUD.
o rly
I have one and I'm not having problems; talk to msi customer support?

Re: Re: DFI Ultra-D Chipset Noise

PcMe said:
o rly
I have one and I'm not having problems; talk to msi customer support?

lol you mean the "email" support that takes forever to get back to you, and their first response is "Reply for an RMA"

I hate MSI.

I got my Ultra-D moded so it can take Dual Cores, and i also got a new fan because i sorta ripped my out...

It's quiter then my video card fan lol...

I donno, ASUS A8N-SLI Premium, and Ultra-D are about the same, I found asus 100$ more from where i got it. It really depends:

DFI: COOLNESS, COLOURY, CHEAP, SIMPLE.
ASUS: SLICK, DULL, EXPENCIVE, QUITE, COMPLICATED.

THat's totaly my opinion thoe...

dawizhacker said:
DFI: COOLNESS, COLOURY, CHEAP, SIMPLE.
ASUS: SLICK, DULL, EXPENCIVE, QUITE, COMPLICATED.

Slick & Dull? wow that's really impressive. Those are like total opposites.

Expensive? DFI's are just as expensive. You mean quiet? Or may-be quite complicated?

Spelling is obviously complicated enough for you...

J/K - Playin' with ya. ~ COLOURY is a good word you made up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom