Dfi Motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwind

Fully Optimized
If someone is not going to overclock, would the DFI motherboard still be a great choice. I always see where everyone says to get it if you are going to overclock.

I mean, if you are not going to overclock, is it still a nice stable and reliable motherboard, or are there better ones for non-overclockers?

There's one that's way more affordable. It's mine. :) I would suggest the MSI K8N Neo4-F. It still overclocks, but in a much more user-friendly way. It's only 85 I think. Otherwise, if you want all of the bells and whistles, then go with a DFI.

Ryan

I've had my DFI LanParty Pro875a for years now, which by the way is phased out, and have not OCed it until this month. No problems ever. If you're not going to OC you might be able to save a few bucks on something else, but why do that. Maybe someday you might want to OC.

The layout is there, and I think a lot of the little options are automatic. It uses familiar terms that most people use on here. No tricks or lingo about it.

Ryan

DFI is still awesome for the no-blow standard PC user. It just has extra little features on it that make you wanna learn more about OCing and the hardware world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom