DFI LANPARTY Motherboard.. Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well you have been recommending it to ppl so you must think its somewhat good!

From what Ive heard around the forums its supposed to be excellent

I even plan to get one for my next upgrade here in a week or two

What do you need to know? I've got the board and love it... the Genie Bios is worth all the money in the world lol and the board itself looks so **** sexy...

I saw some screenshots of this and in BIOS and it was breathtaking!

My main questions are: Can this board handle EXTREME overclocking?

I have heard that this board overheats quickly.. Is this true? If this is true is it because of the stock Cooler?

you mean the north bridge? It seems fine for me... I went from 2.2 to 3.7 on my E2200...

I can take some pictures of NB temperature with different voltages if you'd like, but not now lol, school night

you mean the north bridge? It seems fine for me... I went from 2.2 to 3.7 on my E2200...

I can take some pictures of NB temperature with different voltages if you'd like, but not now lol, school night

Ya dude. Pictures would be great. :) And yes, the north bridge temps I have heard are high. I am going to try and get a stable 4GHz after multiple tests and hardware specs overview to find out what makes this possible and what keeps it stable while keeping the heat under control with a reasonable budget. - Q6600 "Testing the limits of this fine CPU and it's foundation."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom