Determining what PSU to use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ste said:
For that Build you will need a 450 to 700Watt power supply. Depending on how much room for upgrading and adding parts you think you need.

Stick to these Brands and youll be in the clear. Top 5 Are best of the Best (Cause I never list low ends :p)

PC Power and Cooling
Zippy
Etasis
Corsair
Silverstone
Seasonic
OCZ
Fortron
Mushkin
Tagan
Enermax
Xclio (GoodPower)
Antec
Hiper
Rosewill
lol? Zippy? Etasis? What the **** are those? Does newegg sell those brands.

I don't reckon Xclio and Rosewill are really good, and I'd place Corsair a little lower in the list, but it's personal, although I'm sure you haven't tried out all of the brands you listed there. :p

Phrantic said:
lol? Zippy? Etasis? What the **** are those? Does newegg sell those brands.

I don't reckon Xclio and Rosewill are really good, and I'd place Corsair a little lower in the list, but it's personal, although I'm sure you haven't tried out all of the brands you listed there. :p

They aren't really good, which is why they are near the bottom. Corsair is still within the top five.

Course I haven't. I Just read alot of reviews and PSU Sections acrosses a few forums.
Course I haven't. :p

I don't think Zippy and Etasis are sold on newegg, they are pretty close to the quality of PC power and cooling.

Besides, you can buy supplies off the manufacture website for much cheaper even after shipping is included.
So just google the names.

Rosewill are decent PSU's for the price. Mine is working just fine and my friends is still going strong after a year.

Course if you asked everyone: there will be varying opinions.

I usually just list (Like I just did) The scope of the good ones hope they decide on their own.

Personnally, I will never buy anything else but these. (Unless things changes from now to when I build next PC)
OCZ
Corsair
Silverstone
Seasonic
PC Power and Cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom