Desktop to end all Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow ur pc is fine for now just upgrade the video card u fool lol. from what it looks like u have a dell lol. well just get 2 things 1. a new motherboard if its a dell. if its not a dell get some good cooling. then get like a 6800Ultra or something. that will hold u for a wile just get a pci-e board and ull be set for a long ass time and get a mobo with 4x dimm slots then u can add more memory or upgrade to ddr2 sometime. and u can overclock the chip u have no sense with the system you have to start over unless you really really want to. just get stuff that u can throw into the new computer that ur gonna build. like a pci-e card any of those will go into a new build and some ram. hard drive and shit no sense in building from scratch now.

that's what i was thinking however some people try to get me interested in going bigger haha. The computer i have is an HP. So i guess i should get a new motherboard - my largest concern is compatibility. I dont know what new parts will work with a 3 year old system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom