Dell Xps 600 Renegay'd

Which do you like better?

• South Park

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Family Guy

• I dont watch neither

• I dont watch neither and i think you should seek help because you watch this filth

• I like X better than both and I'll explain why

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was eye'n the benchmarks...they didn't give an exact fps result, but they said over 4x the increase as opposed to one GTX. That's hot. My vote was "just show me the #s". I'm impressed, i still want to see an exact figure on performance though.

Vybuni said:
Too bad it uses an intel CPU. An AMD FX ** would kill in that machine. My OC'd 3700 kills that CPU. They would have to overclock that intel 600MHz more to rival mine. :D

impoosible, ur 3700 can't even touch dual core 4.25GHz intel processor.

my cpu WILL take a 4.25ghz Intel dual core on.

I say Kudos to Dell for finally taking the "extreme gaming pc" advantage away from custom guys like Alienware.

i say screw dell you overprices c***s. its people like dell holding the monopoly on the ignorant that stop most people from knowing what AMD is and from building their own pc's.

over 4x the increase as opposed to one GTX.

that is impossible. because the performance would not even reach that of 4x 7800 gtx's at the max. it can't exceed 4x the single performance of a single card because the single card is at max efficiency!!!

do have proof that ur cpu will take 4.26ghz Intel dual core pentium EE 955 (and don't foerget that it has 2mbx2 cash memory and 1066mhz FSB and hyperthreading for each core)

from the benchmarks from the above link, i can see that pentium EE 4.26GHZ easily beats x2 4800+.

and when games start to take advantage of dual core cpu, the pentium EE will beat amd fx-57.

ANYWAY....it can be over 4x because what if a single card is render completely hopless in 25x16 res eh? put for together and the results will be over 4x that of the single. This has already happened with regular SLI! Read some reviews. I think the best gains in SLI have been found in FEAR and that rid**** game. OVER 100%

I agree that a custom built computer running oc'd FXs will definintely be a better buy for a heck of a lot less money, but this is definintely better than something I've seen from Alienware, and yes, "Alien Ice" and all those other monickers are just stupid.
I would never buy any desktop from Dell or Alienware, but people do exist who cant or wont build their own for whatever reason, and these computers fit their needs, unfortunately. Thats why I offer to build anyone I know a fast computer for hundreds less than any Dell for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom