Dell Xps 600 Renegay'd

Which do you like better?

• South Park

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Family Guy

• I dont watch neither

• I dont watch neither and i think you should seek help because you watch this filth

• I like X better than both and I'll explain why

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyV04988

Fully Optimized
So what do you guys think of this new behemoth Dell wants to sell to rich old white guys? XPS Renegade

If you haven't heard already it's loaded with:

* Factory OC'd 4.25GHz (Intel?)
* 4x 7800GTXs (512s ?)
* 30" LCD worth 2.5 grand alone
* Enough fans to change the atmospheric pressure in your room

So what are your impressions on this overkill machine? Love it? Hate it? Be sure to vote and post your comments!

Even if it was a computer so futuristic and benchmarks beat every other computer out there, it's a dell and that would hold it down.

hahahah...good answer good answer....(I'm sure this topic will reach 3 pages easy.) keep em coming

I say Kudos to Dell for finally taking the "extreme gaming pc" advantage away from custom guys like Alienware.
The only big disadvantage that I see is the plastic case, beyond that i dont see the big issue with them trying something new.

Too bad it uses an intel CPU. An AMD FX ** would kill in that machine. My OC'd 3700 kills that CPU. They would have to overclock that intel 600MHz more to rival mine. :D

sprtnbsblplya said:
I say Kudos to Dell for finally taking the "extreme gaming pc" advantage away from custom guys like Alienware.
The only big disadvantage that I see is the plastic case, beyond that i dont see the big issue with them trying something new.

Too bad none of them are extreme yet, they might be extreme when they sell their machines for reasonable prices and get rid of their marketing scam known as "Alien Ice" which is, quite honestly the most effective way to fool someone who doesn't know squat about pc's.

This PC is going to cost a crap load, lets put it together here, a rough estimate

CPU-1000
GPU's-2500
Monitor-2000

thats 5500 right there, but dell will charge about 3000 extra for no reason, they are just like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom