The Dell Renegade

Status
Not open for further replies.
but it's just so PIMPED OUT man!!

icon_rolleyes.gif

bobojuice said:
but it's just so PIMPED OUT man!!

icon_rolleyes.gif

The operational concept here is PIMP........I suppose you also think it's cool to wear a beige leisure suit, shirt unbuttoned to your navel, bling bling and a big purple hat with a pink feather in it....if that appeals to you, buy a Dell becasue it looks cool.:p

RicoDirenzo said:
The operational concept here is PIMP........I suppose you also think it's cool to wear a beige leisure suit, shirt unbuttoned to your navel, bling bling and a big purple hat with a pink feather in it...:p

sweet. that's what i wear out every friday night.

There is really nothing great about that pc besides the awesome paintjob imo. Pentium D @ 4.26Ghz. The Ghz part would fool a noob easily, so would the quad-sli part. This is pretty much a noob bait machine.

RalliArt882 said:
There is really nothing great about that pc besides the awesome paintjob imo. Pentium D @ 4.26Ghz. The Ghz part would fool a noob easily, so would the quad-sli part. This is pretty much a noob bait machine.

i caught a 125lb noob!

ghz ... frequency ... low.. high.. both are useful... and different.. P4 blew *** w/ ****load of pipelines... changed to dualcore and they did more.. . .. . .. . . .. ... ... ... .. . ... . .. .. .. ... .. . .

sounds good to hear P3 @ 2.2GHz is FASTER than P4 @ 2.2 GHz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom