Not open for further replies.

snipez

In Runtime
ok

I was really dissipointed
specs:
DELL
UltraSharp 1905FP 19-inch Flat Panel Monitor with Height Adjustable Stand

The Dell™ UltraSharp™ 1905FP Flat Panel Monitor redefines the performance of LCD displays with a stylish new Dell industrial design, advanced functionality and the best in LCD panel technology. Whether for corporate or home use, the UltraSharp 1905FP maximizes the viewing experience with a thin bezel and panel that swivels, tilts and pivots to satisfy the most demanding of users. Simple yet efficient on-screen controls enable the users to customize to their needs. It utilizes an Active Matrix TFT LCD that displays sharp and brilliant images of text and graphics with a maximum resolution up to 1280x1024 pixels. Fast 20 ms response time delivers excellent image quality in high motion applications reducing ghosting, jagged edges enabling crisp, clear images. With 800:1 contrast ratio for high color accuracy and uniformity, this monitor is ideal for usage in a variety of environments from trading floors to graphic design and healthcare. Wider base provides stability, while the integrated rubber sleeve provides a clean cable management solution. With four USB 2.0 ports, two located on the side of the display, the 1905FP enhances your visual experience

so I sent ot back because it can't play FPS games

would this be an upgrade or downgrade for games, or should I just order the 19"crt???? i'm not too worried about size, just quality

thanks

The Dell™ UltraSharp™ 1704FPT 17-inch Flat Panel Monitor redefines the performance of LCD displays with a stylish new Dell industrial design, advanced functionality and the best in LCD panel technology. It utilizes an Active Matrix TFT LCD that delivers distortion-free, clear images with a maximum resolution up to 1280x1024 pixels and fast 12 ms response time. Vertical and horizontal viewing angles of ±65 degrees enable a clear view of the screen from virtually any location around the display. Whether for corporate or home use, the UltraSharp™ 1704FPT maximizes the viewing experience with a thin bezel and panel that swivels, tilts and pivots to satisfy the most demanding of users. With 4 USB 2.0 ports, 2 located on the side, the Dell™ UltraSharp™ 1704FPT gives users convenient access points to plug in devices such as keyboards, digital cameras, secondary hard drives and printers. With 5.1 inches (130 mm) of height adjustment virtually every user can adjust the display to their exact comfort level and help reduce eye and neck strain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom