Dell is getting better (stilll overpriced)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dell are for ppl for who are not gooing to upgrade that what about 80% of the pc martket?

exatly, dell are for more or less computer illiterate people. They are not for gaming, they are for work. they are not meant to be overclocked. if u buy a dell and want to OC..suck crap..ur fault

If you are serious about computing I dont know why you would even bother with Dell. Dell is not trying to appeal to you its trying to appeal to the average user. And to the average user Dell is great.

Dells are alright for people that dont know much about computers. Knowing its a Dell gives them a sense of security I guess, so they know they can get it fixed if something "mysteriously" goes wrong. If you know what your doing dell is a huge ripoff. I went through their website and built a good pc, not a great graphics card though and it still costs 5k US. The funniest thing i saw was that upgrading the graphics card to a nvidia quadro fx4500 was 1500$ !! holy crap what a rip off!

Quadro cards usualy cost that much.... There not meant to play high end games, there more for CAD and programs of the such.... I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom