Dell DJ or Ipod

Status
Not open for further replies.

no_Wedge

In Runtime
I was thinking about getting a Dell DJ 20gb for about 120 or should i just get an ipod or save and get a nano or video?

I would Get this,

No its not an Ipod, I think its better then An Ipod.

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=384510
Its an Iriver.
20 GB HD
12+ Hour Battery Life Depending On Settigs
Voice Recorder ( I have used it to tape my A+ Lectures and the quality is amazing)
FM Radio
And More
Read the Link I provided It IS WELL Worth the money.

I own the same one linked.
No Problems with it yet.

Its out of stock there, But IM sure you can find the same model somewhere else. :)

yes definitely get one of the above listed products or a dell dj. ipods are fads and no one can see past the fact that they are overpriced for what you get. i have a dell dj, and have had it since 2003. it's the best investment i've ever made, and i'm glad i didn't give into the ipod craze.

sorry to rant like that i'm just sick of ipods. :)

A Dell DJ? Kidding me? My friend bought one and then had to sell it to some poor sucker on eBay. The sound quality from that thing is horrible and that selection wheel was murder.

I have a Creative Zen micro and its the ****. its pretty nice, except now the headphone jack is getting kinda messed up. btw, this should be in another area.

Green Radience said:
A Dell DJ? Kidding me? My friend bought one and then had to sell it to some poor sucker on eBay. The sound quality from that thing is horrible and that selection wheel was murder.

the sound quality is fine if you have decent headphones - it sounds fine on my $20 sony headphones.

the selection wheel, IMO is better than the ipod's. you have to go around in a circle to go up or down, and then do the same thing for voume? sorry, but that's too much for me.

I have a nano, the only thing I don't like is apple wanting me to pay 50 bucks for a radio tuner, no thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom