Dell 30-inch Flat Panel Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Apple 30" is way cheaper now. $1999 unless you're a real person who goes to the Education Store at www.apple.com, at which point the price is $1799.

sdgvsxdks5.jpg

Hey,

Both of them are a good deal but i would go with the apple. I think that is alot better compared to the dell.

At the price, the apple is definitely better, otherwise the screens are virtually identical. Same res and stuff. The apple is just a lot cheaper, and in my opinion looks better, although wouldn't go as well with a black computer as the dell would!

Charlie -

unless you decide to mod the monitor which ive seen done, then it would go with a black computer.

That is alot of money to spend on a monitor but if I was going to get one of those I would choose the apple cinema as well.

I was under the impression that the apple monitors only went to apple computers as in perhaps a diff configuration or something.

I've never looked at apples really and always haven't favored them as a gaming PC or anything ever. I've always been the other side kinda guy.

But, if they work the same identically on diff setups, that'd be hot. I have a gateway 21" widescreen currently, but if I went bigger I'd usually go dell 24" or dell 30" LCD...but if the apple would work, that cinema display is the hot biz. I love that display...30" on a gaming PC would be insane...however, you'd need like quad-SLI up your butthole to max that kinda resolution LOL!!!

The General said:
:) This thread makes me happy, for once people are agreeing with me when I promote an Apple product.

hahahaha :p

Yeah Id go with the apple (WTF DID I JUST SAY THAT??)

It looks sleeker. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom