Decisions come July 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I still don't know anything about thermal pastes, is Artic silver 5 the best? Since my total system is costing around 2000, I dont want to go cheap on the thermal pastes. Also is there a better non-Sli mobo then a dsr3 that can OC further and has more important features? ( asked this before don't think I ever got an answer ).

AS5 is one of the best thermal pastes out there, for the money. MX-1 though, being around the same price, is a little better. It's just a little harder to come by, compared to AS5...but it is available at newegg.

The P35-DS3R is certainly, the motherboard to go for...being a monster overclocker and futureproof as well. Another one that has a bit more features, non-SLI, is the MSI P35 Platinum. That has been getting monster overclocks too. Though a bit more expensive, because of the added features.

Hmmm very interested in the Tuniq 120 now, it got great reviews but is it considered fan cooling or thermoelectric cooling like my vigor gamining lite? Also will it have any fitting problems with a q6600? ( plan to get a full tower case ). Still gotta decide which parts I order from Frys and which I order from Newegg...

Actually the Tuniq is a lot cheaper at Petra's, then at svc.com....Heres the link:
Petra's Tech Shop

Gabb said:
Also will it have any fitting problems with a q6600? ( plan to get a full tower case ).

There are quite a few people here, who have the Q6600 and Tuniq. So it's all good.

50?? thats the price of a zalman cnps9500, and but that is more like lexus, ur paying for the brand then anything else, but it still does what u tell it too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom