Deciding on what MB. - Page 2 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > New Systems | Building and Buying
Old 01-26-2016, 07:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
Build Guru
Default Re: Deciding on what MB.

Originally Posted by ckop11 View Post
Yeah i hear great/bad things about gigabyte depending who i talk to. Ive only ever used MSI and Asus. My asus has been great granted its pretty old, but my buddy had nothing but problems with his same gen mb. Sometimes i think its just luck of the draw.

I saw a msi i liked (MSI MSI Gaming Z170A GAMING M5 LGA 1151 Intel Z170 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 ATX Intel Motherboard - It had everything i really needed.

This one goes great with my white/black theme and is saving me some cash. just a lil hesitant on the reviews. MSI MSI Gaming Z170A KRAIT GAMING LGA 1151 Intel Z170 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 ATX Intel Motherboard -
prob leaning towards the gigabyte or msi now.
Did you actually read the reviews? This is why I tell everybody to simply flat out ignore the reviews that are put on Newegg. 90% of the people bitched about not having 90 degree SATA ports. Um, it shows right on the pictures that they aren't 90 degree why'd you ****ING BUY IT??!!

Originally Posted by carnageX View Post
I really only ever hear horror stories about Asus' warranty. Good products...but **** customer service.
Asus is pretty **** too. If my WS board ever dies I'm just tossing it in the trash.

Now if you want to read some stories on Gigabyte, here's a thread for you.
Why I'll Never Buy Anything Gigabyte Again. | Page 6 | TechPowerUp Forums

"Resolution is just a number." #Ubisoft Origin/Steam = PP_Mguire Twitch = pp_mguire Instagram = ppmguire Mechwarrior Online = Thunderson PSN = PP_Mguire

Need Descent and Mechwarrior buddies!
If I helped you, give a thanks! ↓
Access to my Plex PM me.
PP Mguire is online now   Reply With Quote