Decided on Building My Own PC - Take a Look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omfg, there's so many brands, how am I supposed to make the "best" decision for value RAM? Is it Corsair, Rosewill, or one of the others?!

*Has an aneurysm*

Corsair is the "Best" but the others are still good. You'd be happy with any, though you could pay an [unnecessary] $6 more for the Corsair.

EDIT: The gigaram has better "specs."

try not go get the rosewill if you already haven't, rosewill is like the walmart brand of newegg, but you might get some good reliable sticks

I haven't ordered anything yet. I will do so before I go to sleep tonight. It's just all in the carts. If you say Gigaram has the better "specs", then I'm changing to Gigaram.

Flanker said:
Corsair is the "Best" but the others are still good. You'd be happy with any, though you could pay an [unnecessary] $6 more for the Corsair.

EDIT: The gigaram has better "specs."

Oh wow $6 more for RAM you know will be reliable. :)

Lol, they're all reliable. Its all up to you man, and its really not that big of a decision. "A rose is still a rose, by any other name..." or something like that.

EDIT: My god, we're talking about which reliable brand of 2GB memory is the most reliable. Can we assume this thread is done? ;)

Flanker said:
EDIT: My god, we're talking about which reliable brand of 2GB memory is the most reliable. Can we assume this thread is done? ;)

No. It must stay strong, no attitudes like that allowed in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom