Decent Gaming Rig < $700

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's your goodbye present:

cry.png

Could that be a crummy old fab E6600 Dual Core 2.4ghz beating a brand new AMD TriCore 2.5ghz by a substantial amount??? Even if it for some reason didnt scale well with multiple cores it just shows how bad clock for clock is.

I don't think I need to prove myself to people who think they know everything. =\
lol. you do if you expect to be taken seriously. we dont think we know everything, but its obvious we know more than you do...painfully obvious. i hope your new forum takes your word for it. cos if it is XS or OCC, they are going to blow you off, too. without some verifiable proof, which you dont have, they will laugh you right out just like we did. have fun with that :).

just because you can't get something to do something, doesn't mean it's impossible, and that's a quoted truth.

well, it is impossible...unless you have somehow managed to bend the ****in laws of physics, superboy. and the laws of physics are pretty widely accepted, except maybe on your planet.
have a nice life.

Ooh yeah...
I found a nice little niche where people help out and actually post things to prove what they say can't happen, when I ask a question.

so...what did they post to prove that you were full of ****? every thermal test of a phenom ever done? lol good one. tell the other oompa loompas in fantasy land i said hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom