Decent Gaming Rig < $700

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i dont think too many of us would miss an arrogant, argumentative newcomer. because you haven't shown me anything yet.
i will start a new thread for it, if that is what is required. it takes 30 seconds to post the information we ask.
we dont think we are on any kind of pedestal, we think we contribute greatly to the community of builders and enthusiasts. what caused all of this was your outrageous claims about performance of certain parts, which we felt the need to challenge, as they are not true. so, as that information was in your original posts, it does pertain to this thread. YOU made the claims. those of us with experience and knowledge ask you to BACK THEM UP. thats it. you shouldnt have come on saying, "rarararaaaugh intels chips are so much hotter rarrarrugh and dont have any features, rarararrrrugh..." if you didnt want to have a debate started on it, and have some PROOF to back it up, dude. how many intel chips have you owned? i have owned mmmm, lets see 5 of them, 4 of those in the last year. on top of the 5 AMD chips that i have had, not including old school thunderbirds and stuff. im just counting late-model chips.
and now you are like, "i'll show you what you want in another thread if i feel like it"...i say DO IT, or feel free to take your attitude somewhere else. as far as that goes i reckon i will just watch this thread now as you seem to like, have blinders on, or are totally oblivious to the real world of computer performance. :rolleyes:
and since you seem to be omniscient, i dont see why you need our advice. you seem to have made up your mind already.

this is a good read.
and with my build i tried to stay close to 700 but i wanted the psu to be able to handle a dual card setup.

Lukas has a good point. People don't argue about things they don't care. The reason you "don't care" is because its BS and you know it. You wont post screen shots, because they would show that you are lying. That's why. And if you are wondering, yes i am flaming you now.

and with my build i tried to stay close to 700 but i wanted the psu to be able to handle a dual card setup.

What cards are you putting in a dual setup? 4870s? You should be able to work with a 620tx
Newegg.com - CORSAIR CMPSU-650TX 650W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply - Power Supplies

heh thanks man. I don't let people push me around. I may have a rep here for starting arguments, but I am anti Bull **** through and through.

I call this one another win for the Truthiness squad.

please note that the amps over the 12v rails are much more important than the wattage, wattage is like the rate of power consumption of your system, the more current in the electricity the better, amps.

well, i dont think too many of us would miss an arrogant, argumentative newcomer. because you haven't shown me anything yet.
i will start a new thread for it, if that is what is required. it takes 30 seconds to post the information we ask.
we dont think we are on any kind of pedestal, we think we contribute greatly to the community of builders and enthusiasts. what caused all of this was your outrageous claims about performance of certain parts, which we felt the need to challenge, as they are not true. so, as that information was in your original posts, it does pertain to this thread. YOU made the claims. those of us with experience and knowledge ask you to BACK THEM UP. thats it. you shouldnt have come on saying, "rarararaaaugh intels chips are so much hotter rarrarrugh and dont have any features, rarararrrrugh..." if you didnt want to have a debate started on it, and have some PROOF to back it up, dude. how many intel chips have you owned? i have owned mmmm, lets see 5 of them, 4 of those in the last year. on top of the 5 AMD chips that i have had, not including old school thunderbirds and stuff. im just counting late-model chips.
and now you are like, "i'll show you what you want in another thread if i feel like it"...i say DO IT, or feel free to take your attitude somewhere else. as far as that goes i reckon i will just watch this thread now as you seem to like, have blinders on, or are totally oblivious to the real world of computer performance. :rolleyes:
and since you seem to be omniscient, i dont see why you need our advice. you seem to have made up your mind already.

+ 1

I hate arrogance in people who don't keep up to date with stuff like this... technology world is like a freaking see-saw, it goes up and down and up and down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom