Deal on i5-4690K ($225 free shipping)

Well if that just don't beat all...Try to do something nice and end up saving 25 bucks. Never shopped at Microcenter before. Now i know.

Yeah, just looked and there isn't one near me. So $225 with free shipping is still a good deal. and ill post on the deal thread next time. Thanks.

Just an FYI, but you'll need 100 posts before you can post in the Hot Deals thread since its in the BST forum (helps keeps spammers out).

I have a micro center about an hour from me but when I built mine I still ordered from newegg, I would have spent more in gas than I would have saved, I have a chevy Silverado with a nice gas guzzling V8 lol

I have a micro center about an hour from me but when I built mine I still ordered from newegg, I would have spent more in gas than I would have saved, I have a chevy Silverado with a nice gas guzzling V8 lol
Yea, mine is about 40 minutes away and I bet my V8 guzzles more sadly. That's why I just drive my gfs car lol.

God knows i hate spammers as much as the next nerd. I just saw a decent discount and tried to spread it. I want to build a new rig based off that chip and im sure i'm not the only one. I'm waiting for the GPU market to get back in balance. But i've got nothing but good advice from the people in this group so if anyone wants to post this tiny deal to the hot deals thread, then have at it. I wont be at 100 posts for another 20 days based on my statistics.

Back
Top Bottom