Darnit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invisible

MetalHead Techie
the thermaltake armor w/25cm side fan can no longer fit the tuniq tower with the 10'' fan installed(arghhh!!)....so i'm going to need a new case that can give me maximum overclock ability and is a big enough tower (able to hold 2900pro/8800gt and tuniq) under $150
here is what i was thinking
Newegg.com - NZXT Zero Black/Silver Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Retail
Newegg.com - XCLIO A380PLUS-BK Fully Black High Gloss Finish 1.0mm SECC/ ABS ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Retail
Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GZ-FA2CA-AJB Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Retail

this and the 8800gt/2900 pro decision will be probably the last before i build in beginning of november

cases don't affect overclocking ability.. unless you count airflow and a lot of fans.. but that doesn't affect it, just your temperatures...

but... take the NZXT Zero... great case especially with that rebate ;)

cases don't affect overclocking ability.. unless you count airflow and a lot of fans.. but that doesn't affect it, just your temperatures...

but... take the NZXT Zero... great case especially with that rebate ;)

they do if you can't physically fit the cooler in, my case actually bends the top couple of fins for my zalman cooler

i've never been a fan of it....it blows....
guess i'm going with the zero....really wanted a side panel window tho...

i've never been a fan of it....it blows....
Lol literaly with all those fans. I third the Zero. Pretty big case for everything. I myself am about to upgrade to an Antec P190. Guess you could say im outa the flashy window and LED stuff. Im all about raw performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom