Darn the 8800GT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 680i really isn't that great of a board. Also the 650i has shown to be as fast, occasionally faster in SLI situations.

thats probably it... quit upgrading every little piece every opportunity u get... but if u don't want SLi that p35-ds3r is fine..

I have no problems with the new gt being faster and cheaper. Heck i had my gts for 10 weeks before the GT came out so i can deal with a little bit of loss on it, although im just going to use it to step up to a Gt for my home theatre pc.

I have no problems with the new gt being faster and cheaper. Heck i had my gts for 10 weeks before the GT came out so i can deal with a little bit of loss on it, although im just going to use it to step up to a Gt for my home theatre pc.

Had mine since March, so I too am very satisfied. It's too much of a hassle to buy/sell/buy/sell everytime. I imagine it would be the most cost effective, but I mean... darn..thats a lot of work. and you'd barely notice the improvements.

And a few weeks from now, us new 8800GT owners will be ticked off about the new 8800GTS .. It's called technology.

Meh wont matter, i'll just sell my GT's if i decide i want more. Heck considering i picked them up at 235 bucks each including shipping, i cant see myself losing any money on the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom