Dad's an idiot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, 1200$ is alot. However, the rest isn't true. A 6800 gs will still play at least Medium-high, and an opty could oc in time. Also, 2 gigs is pushing it today, and it'd be great years from now\

My mom said the same thing, but she said when she gets the tax returns, and if i save up enough, I can order the parts. That means around the time the g80 core comes out, so I'm not complaining lol

$1200 is a lot. An opteron 165 will not suck in 6 months. A 6800GS will not SUCK in 6 months, but it will be like the 6600GT is right now, not great. Oh and 2GB of RAM will probably not suck for at least another 18 months.

I only difference will be ddr3 and ddr4 but no it will not suck with their thoughts the day you buy the PC it will suck or not be on par. Perhaps I'm wrong but I can see them building a 256 ram, intel 4, integrated video PC.

yeah...crazy....technology is like a maneater on steroids....just gets better and beter faster and faster....

Pepsiboy700 said:
My dad says a opteron 165 2gb ram and 6800gs will suck in 6 months and spending $1200 is alot. Can someone clarify this.

Tell your dad not to throw it out the window this time....

You shouldnt hate your dad....his sperm made you so be thankful..

*please dont reply to that I WAS JUST KIDDING :D *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom