D-Day at last. New build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats because i am hiding in the corner, laughing.

none of ya'll ever tell anyone what kind of hang-ups and **** the intel mobos have. i dont either, dont wanna cause ripples. but they are there, and either ya'll dont know it, or you dont tell folks. i tend to lean toward the former.

lol XD well if a BIOS flash doesnt fix it its goin back XD no use in paying a ton of money for MOBO and cooling if you cant OC it ;p

runs great now though. just beat COD4 lol was incredible. never gamed like this before.

as for the B3 temps, they were runnin a bit hot at 45 idle 65 load to start then i got speedfan and riva tuner made a few adjustments and their down to 35 idle 46-47 after 5 hours of COD. Stock cooler, and that cheap paste that comes on it has only been on there for a day or so XD doesnt seem so bad considering the cables are a mess with the IDE optical and floppy cables hangin around lol should tidy up a bit after i get the new optical drive on thursday. might help.

edit~ XD after 2 hours of NWN2 load temps 61-64*c >< think I may have to get the WC before the monitor :S

lmao XD i'm just a bit iffy on using a CD for bios update. is it much different from doing it with a floppy? besides the fact you cant save a backup?

i guess even if it fails itd give me another reason to send it back. even if it was my own fault lol maybe ill wait till tomorrow night, that way I can spend all day gaming so its no big deal if I blow it up. wouldnt waste my last day off for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom