Custom rig FX60 ATI V7100 256MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

bebopin64

Beta member
I thought I would post this here because I can't post in the buy/sale forum and its for charity, school charity. And I thought it was pretty relevant with building computers.

I am trying to raise money for my school so I have decided to build custom computers. I build them completely to the customers specs and they are much cheaper than an equivalent Alienware system but my systems come with lifetime support. If you are interested in getting the most computer for your buck then send me an email with either a price limit or a list of the parts you want. I will either reply with a recommended setup or price, respectively. I build quality computers using all the experience I have, and this is going to help my high school also so don't hesitate. My email address is customgamerig@gmail.com. Free gmail accounts with all computer purchases.

Remember, if you dont buy my computers that means you hate children.

You dont hate children....do you?

endofthread.gif

LOL wow. You are.................................... :rolleyes:

Why would we trust some noobie with only 4 posts to sell us computers for supposabley your school? Like P.P. said this is tech forums. We already knwo that alienwares are too expensive lol. That's why we buil our own man. This is like spam lol.

dont post in an area of ppl who build computers, and most ppl are just gonna get a dell anyways

Remember, if you dont buy my computers that means you hate children.

You dont hate children....do you?
Everytime you spam, god kills a child

You don't hate children...do you? DO YOU?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom