Custom lian-li? ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akubane

Fully Optimized
Hey guys. I'm pickin up the case for my rig thursday and i wanted some opinions. I was originally gonna go with the Thermaltake Armor.. but i really hate that side window lol I was also gonna grab a Thermochill PA120.3 Radiator and stuff it in somehow. Then I was lookin around at lian-li cases wishin they had a window, and foudn this on ebay. Cheap. Lian Li PC-75B Plus II & Black ICE Stealth GTS 360

Its used, but looks good from the picture.. and not much really ever happens to cases anyway >.>

~Edit~

Turns out the HL black ice is 7mm wider than the thermochill pa120.3 ; ; Would that make swapping it for the TC120 impossible? bit of a bummer >.>

~Edit~ Found windowed lian li. though its 230$+ shipping ; ;

if you want a window, its extremely easy. use either a jigsaw or a dremel, cut a square, and then file it down to look nice. make sure to tape off around the cut, so you dont scratch anything else. go to thebestcasescenario forums if you want to get more creative. its a case modding site, that is just wonderful.
good luck!

ah ic. That could save a ton of money then. Was just curious cuz the ebay lianli woulda saved me like 120-130$ plus labour ^^ build taking longer to save for than i'd hoped, getting impatient haha. Cool thanks for the help, I'll probably do that then.

do you guys know if somewhere like home depot or lowes would saw a square into an existing case side? I know they cut out acrylic for you, but not sure on the metal case sidse?

i dont know, home depot might. if not, just jigsaw it, it takes ten min and really easy. just make sure to tape off the surrounding metal. the forum i mentioned earlier has hundreds of cases that are unbelivable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom