Today at 3:16am Hello.
In a short time I'm going to purchasing some certain products and would like to know if they are all compatable with each other.
I'm going to be custom building this PC, and so have got parts seperately. Also I'll be using this computer for loads of gaming, photoshop/C4D/imageready and lots of internet surfing/downloading.
The parts are:
PSU - Antec Phantom 500w PSU.
- Specs found at http://www.pcmaniacs.com.au/product_...oducts_id=2163
Case - Antec PlusView 1000 AMG
- Specs found at http://www.aussiepcshop.com/product_...roducts_id=656
Mobo - ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe
- Specs found at http://www.computeralliance.com.au/p...x?qryPart=6862
Memory - Corsair DDR2 PC2-4300 Twinx 2 x 512MB
- Specs found at http://www.digimatrix.com.au/?gOo=Z2...3Q&goodsid=516
Sound Card - Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2
- Specs found at http://www.wyntec.com.au/product_inf...oducts_id=1372
CPU - Intel Pentium Extreme Edition 965
- Specs found at http://www.blockcentre.com/shop/prod...roducts_id=219
HDD - Seagate 320GB 7200RPM 16MB Serial ATA II
- Specs found at http://shop.pc.net.au/index.php?main...oducts_id=9559
Video card - XFX GeForce 7900GTX 512MB DDR3 XXX Edition (T71F-YDD)
- Specs found at http://www.lmc.com.au/obs/website/pr...?prodid=557852
Ok thats it.
If you need to also know the model of the Keyboard and Mouse then tell me, and yea!
Once again all I really need to know with this stuff is if its all compatible and if my power supply is adequate. Also I'd like to know if this system is suitable for lots of gaming and photoshop/C4D/imageready, along with internet surfing and downloading.