custom built pc £150 under?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I am fully aware mate this is £ I am english myself, an £300 is a rough estimate, if you are willing to sacrifice quality you can get quantity but that road only leads to WTF I have had to RMA my mobo 5 times, but there is no reason to spend a few hundred on a single component as high performance equipment has it's own issues.

What are you going to be using this system for? and if you notice I said you can upgrade the processor to make it a little more capable.

It's impossible to help someone who is not paying attention. Saltynay, Saxon and me are all from the UK, the site that Saxon provided is a .co.uk site and all the prices provided in his post are in GBP. Saxon has already posted a build which is about as good as you can get for £161.99 (you can leave out the floppy) and that did not include p&p. Whether 1.6GHz is fast enough for you is immaterial since you clearly can't afford anything better.
£300 will get you a decent PC if you don't need an OS or any peripherals. If you do need OS and peripherals then £300 will get you a budget PC. £150 isn't enough for anything except the cheapest parts.

ok thanks

thinking of selling the one i have now for a better one might save up for awhile though if i do end up selling this computer

*edit*

ill be useing the computer for gameing and surfing the net

Well I would say for a extra £100 an a little playing around with the basic spec I have given using Aria you could get a capable system you don't need to get the latest an greatest tech to enjoy a game, **** a lot og games that come out are designed to work better on the hardware of the next generation if you ask me than the hardware that you can buy now.

Intel Pentium Dual Core E2200 2.2GHz (Retail 775) - Aria Technology
Replace the processor with this one only £20 more

An the RAM with this Arianet 4GB PC2-5300 CL5 (2x2GB) - Aria Technology it's only a £10er more.

nVidia GeForce 9400GT 512MB PCI-E - Aria Technology And add this graphics card.

You wont have the best performing system out there but you will be able to play more modern games, but as I said this system is not the best system out there but it's decent for a budget build for only about £70 more.

The one i listed initially, as this is a variation on that build. Just drop the processor an ram from that an replace them for the ones I listed in post 19 and add the graphics card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom