Custom-Built Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know all the ppl in these forum that currently have or will be building high-end computers. I would like to battle with them.

I have heard of Chris and veedub.

I will be the top ranked guy on these forums except for one other guy.. hmammen, he is building a monster...

Originally Posted by hmammen
hopefully intel qx9770/waiting on release...have a qx9650 saved online just in case tho.
2x evga 9800GX2s
evga 780i/ may be upgrading to 790i soon
4gb Gskill/ may be getting my hands on some reapers.
tagan 1100watt
samsung blu ray
prometia phase change
hopefully watercooling for GPUs
2 raptor X 150gig
2 WD 500gig
40inch samsung plasma
still havent decided on case....

im just waiting on cpu now....

That's all I know of.. maybe someone else will come out of the bush.

Read my "Project-X" sig to see what I am putting together

I will be the top ranked guy on these forums except for one other guy.. hammemn.. or something.. he is building a monster...

Read my "Project-X" sig to see what I am putting together

There has to more ppl im sure of that

I'll start looking at these following ppl rigs:

Chris
veedub
Stealth
heammemn

a lot of people have high end computer here, me included...well mines not done yet. Lapping is when you literally shave of the roughness on the bottom of a heatsink for the thermal paste can transfer heat to more efficiently,

i believe that cpu has an unclocked multi so it would oc very well... the 790i mobo is only ddr3, so you would have to buy ddr3... jees where are u getting the money for this?

i believe that cpu has an unclocked multi so it would oc very well... the 790i mobo is only ddr3, so you would have to buy ddr3... jees where are u getting the money for this?

like i said before

Prototype said:
I will be having plenty of money since i am currently using 8 computers and planning to sell most of them to buy this one and right now i got like 3k from christmas, new year, birthday, 3 kings (all in less than 1 month) and chinese new year (yes i am half chinese)

i am also gonna sell most of my stuff, electronics

i would like to know how much those can overclock if it doesnt improve much against the Q6700 i wont buy it also it is like $750 difference

i know it uses DDR3 but is that the only difference between the 780i?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom