Curses EVGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Threepwood

Daemon Poster
Im trying to order a 6800gs, with quake 4 off their website but every time I process the order there is an error and it says to contact them, I've called a few times but never been able to get someone. Their website is unclear as to wether they are open or not. Does anyone know the deal here? I dont want to wait and get screwed out of a free quake 4 copy with my 6800gs preorder.

LOL dude just get your video card from NewEgg. They have great shipping and customer service and nice cheap prices. I got my eVGA 7800GTX graphic card from them.

Im in canada so I cant order from newegg unfortuanately. I can order from other ones but they screw you in terms of prices usually, off evga its only 250 american, off a retailer im looking at 300+. Plus **** ya i want my quake 4!

No thats the PCIE version, I need the AGP version. Its about the same there but minus quake 4. I may end up having to order off them though EVGA is playing these lame *** run around games with me. Ive been on hold for 30 mins so far trying to get the sales people.

Anyways i ordered from NCIX thanks PZEROFGH. Its gonne be nice to let my 9800 RIP. I'm also glad I went for a 6 series card as opposed to an ATI one, It'll be great to play doom3, fear, quake 4 with pixel shader 3.0.

My friends are accusing me of being an NVIDIOT, but I think they just dont know much about computers. Ive got no loyalty to any computer company, whatever makes the best stuff for the price is what i buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom