Crysis will be out soon... Video cards... upgrade... vista... ahhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyCurious

Daemon Poster
So, I've been taking time off these forums enjoying my new system. :) My X1950XT isn't loud/hot like everyone said it would be. Very solid and awesome computer!!

Anywho, Crysis is going to be out soon, and I was wondering if the DX10 is going to make that much of a difference.

Right now with my set up, I will have to upgrade to Vista and get a 8800gt or the new 9xxx series.

Do you guys think I should upgrade my system? I'm not sure if I should, I only had this computer for like 2-3 months and it feels like a waste to upgrade now.

Will my current set up run Crysis well??? I've read a lot of minimum requirements, but you guys know how that is all bs... I want a smooth gameplay.

even in the crappy quality vids on youtube you see massive difference. check em out Some people say theres barely any but I can see one. An eye for detail i guess.

unfortunately for great eye buldging visuals you need whatever system the devellopers are running lol.

i'm going off videos cause even by my system in the making wont do it.

unfortunately for great eye buldging visuals you need whatever system the devellopers are running lol.

i'm going off videos cause even by my system in the making wont do it.

wtf... if your system can't run it at max then mine def. won't. Forget it, I'm gonna get the game once it drops in price, along with Vista and a new graphics card in 2008.

Don't take my word Personally as concrete evidence XD You're throwing me to the wolves O_O.

I'm still a few parts from runnign my system. I'm just re-telling what Tons of people with the same, or Better specs than me are saying, as well as some crysis benchmarks I've stared at.

Like eveyone's saying (I hate to accept it too, it's lame) it's goign to take a while for hardware to max this game out at a solid FPS.

Doesn't change the fact that an 800$ video card cant do it sucks, but it happens XD Another will come out in a couple months that can XD

But yeah the first thing i said was wtf. >.>

and contrary to what a lot of peopel say I reccomend vista. I have no problems with it. other people are just unlucky I suppose. Just make sure you get at Least 2GB os some good ram. Don't skimp or well find another vista hater XD
Edit~Oh just seen your sig XD rams good lol

Edit~ Oh I never was able to get an answer from anyoen running SLI ultras. I guess not many people can dish out that kind of cash XD I'd still like to know what they can pull off.

Not gonna lie.

I bought Vista in May.

Had it for 1 month absalutly hated it.

Dual booting with XP only log into Vista once a week.

Vista still sucks for more people.

I cant fix that nvldkmm error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom