crysis bundled with the 8800gt

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow... When i first saw this a while ago it looked like it was a good 50-60 dollars more then the regular 8800GT which would make sense, but its the same price as a usual 8800GT........... so yeah thats pretty dirty. and all the 8800GT's are sold out, so i guess it did its job seeing as they had some in stock as early as last week with no restriction on how many each customer could buy. (newegg)

I guess their sales werent what they had hoped for. But considering they didnt advertise AT ALL on tv im not suprised.

Soooooooooo tempted to buy the card but right now my 1gb of ram is what is holding me back. It seems like its not even allowing my video card to run at full potential because on older games I get up to ~77c and on Crysis and COD4 I'm only getting to ~67c so I'm guessing the cards not running at full power.

Last time I played I got the not enough system resources on Utorrent while playing the game. And I only get about 29fps with everything on low except shadows and shaders on medium :( Still looks pretty good though:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom