Crucial Ballistix

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazeD

Fully Optimized
Some tard at a shady PC store told my friend that Crucial Ballistix was junk and not to buy it. I guess he listened, because now he doesn't want to get it.

I'm making this thread to get testimonials from those that have it on here and how great it is, or if it indeed "burns out within a week" like this guy said.

Some tard at a shady PC store told my friend that Crucial Ballistix was junk and not to buy it. I guess he listened, because now he doesn't want to get it.

I'm making this thread to get testimonials from those that have it on here and how great it is, or if it indeed "burns out within a week" like this guy said.

No, whoever that guy was doesn't know what he is talking about, there isn't any RAM out their that will "burn out in a week," unless you kill it while overclocking, which just means it was a user error. Crucial Ballistix is a good name brand for RAM.

I have mine at 1008 MHz 4-4-4-12 and it's great, no issues at all, very stable. I could probably push it farther but haven't gotten around to it.

Most likely said moron at shop tried pushing 2.4V through them so he could get a huge overclock. My ballistix tracers are pretty, what with all the leds on them. Now if i can just figure out what overclock i can get on them without instability issues. I think running 4 sticks is part of my problem though.

These are 667mhz ballistix running @ 1382mhz :p

Need I say more?
not my screenshots

6909mhz1mpd6.jpg

WOW, that's a huge overclock! :O I wonder what he's runnin for volts?

I'll show him this thread, hopefully gurusan's post will convince him. If not, he's dumb. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom