Building a new PC for the purpose of playing BF3 on all high settings when I comes out later this year and for my wife to do some video editing.
I'd like it to be able to handle BF3 on all high and run a recording program at the same time and maintain a playable FPS.
Not partial to AMD or Intel so suggest whatever.
What i'm looking at:
-PhenomII X6 1100T ($199.99 After Code)
- unsure, Want something that I can add a second GFX card to later on
- 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws ($104.99)
- ASUS24X DVD ($18.00)
- WD Caviar Black 1TB ($89.99)
- Corsair H50 ($64.99) (for quiet cooling and maybe OC later)
- something like a GTX460 or 6870, not sure (suggest?)
I already have an Antec 900 case and 650w PSU.
Thanks in advance.