Critique my build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually that RAM i posted is ddr2 1000mhz, anyway i just recieved the chipset waterblock- should i put it before or after the cpu in my watercooling loop?

well the mobo and chipset block arrived and i just quikly threw it all together before i have to go to work (i put the chipset waterblock before the cpu because i didnt have time to get some new tubing) i quickly overclocked my e6300 to 2.2ghz and the chipset is sitting at 41 degrees celcius idle, is this reasonable? Ill try to fix the tubing/wiring when i can find a store with the case i want in stock, so hopefully that will help.

ok i dont mean to bring this thread back from the dead but for some reason i cant post new threads so what i wanted to know is;

I am upgrading to 4GB of DDR2 1000 and want to know what your guys opinion on G.skill as a company is, does their RAM last and how good is their customer support?
Im only asking because while OCZ have great customer support iv had to RMA my RAM twice (took 3 weeks to get it back each time).

Heres the RAM i want;
Product Specification | Ascent Technology : New Zealand Computer Hardware, New Zealand Computer Software, New Zealand Online Shop, Wellington Computer Hardware, Wellington Computer Software, Wellington Online Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom