critique my build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a Gigabite dsk mobo, and mayve a 8800gts? not sure if u really need a sound card to be honest, so you could get the antec 900 case, best cheap cooling case i know of, its fantastic

ill check out the motherboards, and I would like to have a soundcard. I think they work a lot nicer than onboards. 8800gts is too expensive for my blood, im not really concerned with playing new games on the highest settings. I just want to play new games.

ok, but i say the gts, because beleive it or not its cheap for what u get and it offers dx10

yah i know its cheap for what i get, but it's expensive for what i have :). Also, i wouldn't want to get a first gen dx10 card anyway. I see what it does udner lost planet, and i shutter to think of psending 300 dollars on a card and not being able to play a dx10 game in a couple years on very high settings. Mid-range is more of my thing when it comes to graphic cards.

that it is, but it wouldn't support the yorkfield. I believe yorkfield needs to be hooked up with a p35 chipset - or the higher end one coming out.

I'm kinda thinking it might be worth it to buy the 200 dollar ASUS motherboard, and another thing. When is ddr3 memory going to be available cause I am looking at a p35 motherboard that only supports it. I'm kinda confused on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom