Criticize My PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read this

Easiest way to tell if your power supply is decent or not is to test it yourself with a multimeter under load, if it jumps around or does maintain +/-5% of where it should be it is not good

How right I was. Aspire is on the "Unscrupulous Power Supply Companies" list.

003 said:
How right I was. Aspire is on the "Unscrupulous Power Supply Companies" list.

Oi :eek:

honestly, I know usually more expensive psu's weigh more, but just because one is heavier than the other doesn't always mean it preforms any better...

It might not be something concrete, but that seems to be a staple guideline nowadays =/.

He's not turning down the advice, but since he has a decent powersupply anywho, why spend money on another when it could go to something better.

But some of our advice was that he -could- do with a better psu ^_~. We know it's up to him, but why not say what we would do :p

And yuh. I'm done rantin in this thread :)

Well then appearntly you're not very bright. I don't even know why I bother anymore, if people don't want to take the good advise from people on computer help forums (especially the XtremeSystems.org forums), it's your money and you are entitled to waste it however you see fit.

Can you not just accept the fact the Aspire power supplys are balls? They know this because they have had experience with all of them. If you want to doubt the PSU guide at XtremeSystems.org then I'm done here.

How do I test my PSU... I want to know for sure before I puchase something I may not need...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom