Criticize My PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Static's quality guide , where you should check the psu guide. Your psu seems to hit a negative with each of his points :(

High maximum watt (kinda a market trick there; they list the maximum watts, not the continual watts) and rather....er... flambuoyant for 60 bucks? It seems a bit too cheap to be true, and the cheap shipping weight leads me to believe it can't be that great :confused: . Though if it's been working for you, idk what more I can say about that ;) . I'd recommend updating to an antec or ocz, the high powered, if you plan to be overclockng hxc.

Only plus i can see is an average efficiency and that it looks cool :)

It looks ok but isnt the fan on the underside a little small? I prefere one that covers the whole underside not a small grill. I havnt heard of that brand before so dont really no if its reliable. Although if you`ve had it for a year already and had no problems while ocing or gaming then why change a good thing.

Yea, so should I upgrade my PSU or get a WD Raptor? I only have $110.... Could a get a PC&P PSU with that?

So there aren't any cool looking stable PSU's? I don't want an ugly grey thing in my case, ewww.

lazerman said:
So there aren't any cool looking stable PSU's? I don't want an ugly grey thing in my case, ewww.

Uhm, under ultraviolet light (I'm just assumin you have the whole light show. Lol.) It wouldn't be "an ugly grey thing" b/c uv light reflects off anythin. So the 'grey' would look like w/e color light you have in.

Well it isn't an uber laser light show, I would just like to keep the blue theme. Plus my PSU right now has a bunch of blue led's on the fans, which is where most of the blue light inside my case originates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom