CPU temp now starting to drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuniq Tower 120, its on my sig. :D Yes I have a fan on it, stock fan spinning at 2150 RPM (Max) as you can see in Everest screenshot above.

I should change the Fan to an LED one and faster RPM :D

Dude the tuniq tower is KNOWN for its unique 9 blade fan which supposidly performs better then 7 blade fans....BTW there is a LED version of the tuniq

Not sure but it dropped by a couple of degree or so.

Could be because my AC is on, not sure or it could be that b1gapl + Arctic Silver 5 Instruction combined on how to put the thermalpaste properly on a CPU is the best way to put them haha :D

wow pinoy3000 you are seriously more computer OCD then me...no offense :p but Im glad at ur success, you deserve it after all that work and hardship

arctic silver 5 is supposed to be applied b1gapl's way as well... not the line from what I read on their site

anyways, it takes like 20,000 hours or something for arctic silver 5 to reach its max heat transfer since it needs to eliminate air bubbles and to settle the silver etc.

uh no go check out the artic silver 5 instructions online...

I personally love the fine artwork he did showing us how he put on the thermal compound...

LOLz, Paint is really hard to use :D

Anyway, so I heard somewhere that as long as my CPU temp doesnt go over 62.2*C during normal use its fine? I thought that as long as it doesnt go above 62.2*C during full load. And this is the hottest core right? not the CPU that both SpeedFan and Everest reads?

Cuz on that other forum I read, it said Intel measured it not from the hottest core but from the Tcase temperature, which is 10*C lower than the Core temps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom