CPU Temp

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamer64amd

Baseband Member
What should a non-o/c CPU temp be at?

According to the digital readout on my case it was running around 75-89F, I installed a new vid card (GeForce 7800GT) and was playing bf2 with settings on high and AAx4, one menu suddenly caused an FPS drop and I looked at my temp on my case and it was running at 101F, I turned my computer off and let it sit. I have AS5 on my cpu/heatsink. Is this normal? Thanks

lets see here 101F converted to Celsius is.......is about 38 Celsius, which is not bad at all......

Ok thanks, sorry for not posting it in Celsius, i thought about that after I posted. I will keep an eye on it.

At what temp should I start to worry?

101F isn't that hot...

about 38C

mine run around 40C-45C under stress...

I need new thermal paste...

you should start to worry around.......low 60s is it? or high 50s? if it ever gets above 60. PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC lol

yeah my CPU runs about 47c under full load and i'm not concerned at all.

GPU runs as high as 66-68c sometimes which I was worried about at one point but people on this forum told me to chill.

My system sits at:
CPU 34 degrees C
Board 33 degrees C

and never moves :)

Of course, that is a water cooling system.

gurusan said:

GPU runs as high as 66-68c sometimes which I was worried about at one point but people on this forum told me to chill.
my GPU gets to 85c w/o any problem. its just ...hot hot.

my cpu runs hot...around 50c full load. might have to get watercooling instead of my 9500 heatsink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom