CPU + GPU = $200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it will, but remember, that 4th core is not always safe keep your speed at a safe oc.
If you get it and do over clock for the love of god please keep the speed at 3.3ghz and keep your voltages stable.

OCing AMD cpus isn't my area of expertise unfortunately, so sorry can't help you there. Why don't you sell the 240 and use the extra funds to upgrade your cpu a little more?

Should I just wait and get the 945 like I originally planned and upgrade to a 460 or something later on? I kinda think I should.

I would rather do it right than half arse so maybe getting the 945 now and getting a better GFX later is the best plan.

Well I would hardly get anything for the 240 and getting rid of it would be more trouble and Christmas is approaching fast and I have to order soon.

Abstract I would rather you get a true quadcore and go on with your original plan.
If you get a 945 now you would be puttinf your system in the right direction, like I said you don't know what else you might need.
****, you might get it, eveything is great and the next week your mobo hates you, you see where I am going from with this ?
Save your money for now just in case in old part goes bust, thats all I am trying to teach you.

Ok well that's what I'm going to do. I see you telling me don't put all my eggs in one basket and your right.
I appreciate the help guys I'll just go with the 945 or something similiar and build off my new platform.

I put the 5770 in a build I did awhile back, the build was done basically for music and being my stereo.

Right at the end , i said, what the heck, and threw a 5770 in it, thinking I would make it so I could at least play some games on it.

Heck, to my surprise it has run about everything I throw at it at 1920x1080!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom