cpu fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

baron5

Fully Optimized
hey i was going to gt a bigwater 735 bu then i heard all the ba rumors about it an i thought if i can ge high end air for $100 au cheaper and still same peformance ill get air. Fronm where im buying my cooling here te best fans they have got from what i have rea on forums/reviews are the zalman 9700 NT (ive got 680i) and the thermalright 120. which woul be better for my c2d e6600 overclocking wise

yeah from what i heard tuniq>zalman 9700>thermalrigh 120
but as i sai those are only 2 avialible to me so which out of them?

The Zalman owns a Thermalright 120? I think not...

The Zalman is honestly not that powerful of a cooler but rather the best looking that cools well enough.

The Tuniq Tower, The Thermalright 120 Plus, the Gemini II, the Big Typhoon Lapped, as well as a few more are better than the Zalman 9700..and most are at a better price too.

Zalman is the Corsair of memory, the Antec of PSU's. Not necessarily the best Price/Performance part but it's well enough and works well enough to where people will buy it thinking its the best.

I own this cooler right here and Im able to keep my E6300 OC'd to 3.22ghz under 60 max load.

PC Maniacs

For the price it is very very good.

If this was actually in stock this is the next one I would recommend.

PC Maniacs

ok so thermalright 120 out of the picture now? even if i put a vantec stealth 2700rpm on it aswell would it not be better than both of what u mentioned.

The Thermalright 120 is about as good as the Big Typhoon but it is better than the Arctic Freezer Pro 7.

I just said that one becuase I have it and its awesome for the price.

so if i have to money which isnt a prob coz i got 180 left from tt bigwater i wa gonna get what woul be the best i could get from there? ultra 120 wth stealth 2700 rpm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom