cpu cooler for q6600?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god the tuniq is a pain in the *** srsly.... to instal -_-

yeh i agree...
i could barely connect my 4 pin connecter, ended up cutting my self too!
if i never cares about 3dmark scores, i wudda settled with my acfp 7 (i had 2)
just click em in and your done and its waaaay smaller too.

I tried to penny mod it... but it's so hard to get it on normally within 2 mintues of trying i was like 'OMFG NOT WORTH IT'

the trick to installing it is screwing one in just enough so that it wont pop out, then do that to each one... after they are all in, start to screw them all done individually untill they cannot go on anymore... If you can pick up your mobo by the tuniq tower then you know its on good, and if you can shake your mobo a bit and make sure it doesnt twist then its good...The only reason i did this was because the first time i installed it, it was so heavy the thing was dragging down my mobo LOL (i then screwed it in more, and also realised i did not have some of the screws in all the way) .... i could really see it in the window starting to fall over a bit. So i wanted to make sure that the tuniq itself would not come loose at all.

I'm thinking about putting some LED's on the top of it for fun :) just gotta figure out how to do that

I tried to penny mod it... but it's so hard to get it on normally within 2 mintues of trying i was like 'OMFG NOT WORTH IT'

the trick to installing it is screwing one in just enough so that it wont pop out, then do that to each one... after they are all in, start to screw them all done individually untill they cannot go on anymore... If you can pick up your mobo by the tuniq tower then you know its on good, and if you can shake your mobo a bit and make sure it doesnt twist then its good...The only reason i did this was because the first time i installed it, it was so heavy the thing was dragging down my mobo LOL (i then screwed it in more, and also realised i did not have some of the screws in all the way) .... i could really see it in the window starting to fall over a bit. So i wanted to make sure that the tuniq itself would not come loose at all.

I'm thinking about putting some LED's on the top of it for fun :) just gotta figure out how to do that

well i know i have it tight enoughl...its just that its freeeking huuge and a pain to install.

well glad i dont have to bother with that for a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom