CPU cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

chevytrucknut

In Runtime
I'm looking for a CPU cooler, and I'd like to get something like a Typhoon or something, but they are so BIG. What if it doesn't fit? How can I know if it will fit without buying it, taking it home, and trying to install it, then it probably won't work. :mad:

Also, On the side panel of the case, I have this funnel thing, and it appears that if I try to put in a CPU cooler, it will not fit because the funnel will get in the way. Can I remove this? I still want to put a fan it, but...yea you get it...

Yes you can remove the funnel. Get the BigTyphoon or Scythe Ninja.

yyyyyyeeeeesssssssss, but that didn't answer my question. How do I know if it will fit? Does thermaltake have like a compatibility chart or something?

chevytrucknut said:
yyyyyyeeeeesssssssss, but that didn't answer my question. How do I know if it will fit? Does thermaltake have like a compatibility chart or something?

Most of them have a compatibility chart on their site's some where,You might just have to look around for a while to find it.

Okay, done some research and I found the installation guide, but here's one more question. It says this: "fits Intel P4 socket 478, LGA 775, AMD K7, and AMD K8.

What do I have? I have a socket 939 Chaintech mobo, VNF4 Ultra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom