Couple of problems with my new built computer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 32 is the temp of the cpu socket not the cpu cores. RealTemp should be giving you 4 temps, one for each core.

Do you have the EVGA E-LEET Utility installed? Start it up and click on the Monitoring Tab. Under Temperature you'll see a temp for cpu that should match or be close to your LED read-out. That's not the cpu temps, just the socket temp. You'll also see temps for CPU core#1 thru #4, those are what we care about and they should match RealTemp or they should be close.

Intel Burn Test isn't working. Is it just not loading or does it fail/generate an error?

ah.

---

and its just not loading. "application config error" or something

Also.

Corsair P128 SSD - has 119.24 GB, instead of 128 - assuming that's the manufacturer's def of a GB, I can concur that it's how its supposed to be.

But

Samsung 1TB HDD - has 931.51 GB. Holy, 68.49 GB of HD space missing (and I am formatting it so I can use it - so I'll lose more space) - anyone have an explanation for this?

---

nvm found my answer.

---

All righty then, still only the CPU cooler problem - otherwise - my pc is good to go.
Slaymate, whenever you are on, assister moi svp =)

Well I'm no software expert so I don't know why Intel Burn Test isn't loading. Right click on the Intel Burn Test .exe file and pick Run as administrator.

Instead of Intel Burn Test you can use OCCT. It will run a 1 hour load/stability test and report your load temperatures. Post your results :D

Download - OCCT Website english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom